Wednesday, September 23, 2009

waiting for a moment.

I just feel like maybe we start to loose passion when we stop expecting God to do something. I mean when we stop waiting on God, ok, what I really mean is when we stop doing things as a means to position ourselves so that God will do something. say for instance you had a service and someone asked what happened. You might say; we worshiped, we prayed, we heard the word. but....how often do we hear about what God did? I'm still waiting for a moment, I'm still waiting for an encounter, I'm still waiting to see what God will do. How sad is it when we just stop expecting God to how up. We just stop crying because we dont think anyone is going to come. Then we just begin to take solice in the amount of christian activity that took place instead of genuine encounter. Something about having an expectancy that changes everything, when we really expect something to happen. ...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Keep blogging - you have important things to say.