Monday, December 22, 2008

If I had wings like a dove Id fly away and be at rest
Id fly behind the veil into the desert
I can hear something I havnt heard in a long time
I can feel a breeze that takes me back to eternity
sending a simple sighn on uneven times
a new frame to fly out of
I can hear it if I strain my ear its just behind me
A still song flying over these mountains to meet me


I had this vision as I was worshipping at a meeting once, I saw the most beautiful mountains covered in lush green trees and jungles, I saw rolling, perfectly green hills but what was far more beautifull was what I did not see. In this vision the song of the Lord was rolling over the mountains and hills. The Spirit was saying to me through this that His song would be with me, no matter the mountain or hill.

So I say to you Jesus:

"Make haste my beloved,
and be like a gazelle
or a young stag
on the mountain of spices."

I can hear it......I can hear him coming.......

No comments: