Tuesday, December 23, 2008

hidden wisdom

I love it. I was looking at a Friends photo blog recently and I just started to get revelation. I had been meditating on 1 Corinthians 2 about the hidden wisdom which God ordained before the ages, the chapters all about the hidden wisdom that is only discerned by those with the Spirit. I started to realize how art allows us to see past the ordinary and allows you to see the hidden wisdom all around us. Like Jesus spoke of the wisdom of a simple common flower that had more beauty than king Solomon in all his glory.
The words of Jesus were brought to my mind about the lamp of the body filling the whole body with light and how the lamp is the eye to the body. So our perspective is what fills us with light, like Paul prayed that the eyes of there understanding be enlightened. Wisdom is perspective, walking in the Spirit of truth and letting Him bath us in revelation of God. Its amazing how that hidden wisdom is everywhere and how God teaches us the ways of His Kingdom which we cant see with the things that we can see. There are parables all around us.
Then I started to think the greatest parable, the greatest revelation of GOd is us, its humans, we carry the image of God, but its also the hardest thing for us to do sometimes is to see God in each other. As the scales fall off my eyes and my heart becomes more pure I am beginning to see Christ everywhere. Its such an adventure pursuing God while He pursues me.

May God give us more of this wisdom from above which is like the snow.....first pure.....then peaceable......gentle......

No comments: