Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Thanks to jesus.
Well Im wrapping up my time here in Poland and I have to say Im not ready to come home yet i see such an amount of work that needs to be done here. The harvest is truly ripe and I feel as though I will be leaving much of my heart here with the Polish people and I think it will be terribly difficult to leave but I must follow the lamb wherever He goes. if I can say one thing it is that i have learned that i am no Chrisitan hero as much as i long and strive to be one. Im just me and I have to deal with all my failures and my immaturity and short comings. But I have learned something so profound my heart will never be the same. And that is the language of love the love for human beings, I mean just loving human beings. I cant explain this to you I can just say it. I have learned...well more than that I have experienced Gods love for ordinary people. He just loves me, Im not Charles Spurgeon, Im not Smith Wigglesworth, Im just me. And He loves me and died for me I heave really learned to understand alot of His love since i came here, i dont think there are many days where i have not cried just thinking of how much he loves ordinary people. I have felt the sile of God over my heart and His arms around me and He wont let go and as He holds me I just give up and give in to His love. How can you love me Lord? dont yousee my failure? dont you see my struggle? dont you see how unspiritual I am most of the time? And He just holds me until I cant think and I cant reason and I just cry. How can you just such ordinary people as I have met in poland? I love Jesus.

No comments: