Saturday, August 2, 2008

Kracow!!!!

Thanks to Jesus Im here in Kracow at an internet cafe with my latest update. Bogdan, Henric and myself have been trveling southern Poland in the last few days visiting prisons and speaking at them. We went to 4 in all and theres so much I want to say about it but I dont have much time so youll have to email me or talk to me whn I get back home. So 4 prisons in 3 days and it was amazing to experience the presence of jesus behind bars with some of the most dangerous people in Poland. Some men were serving 4 death sentences!!! ( the death sentence is no longer active in Poland so that is equivilant to a life sentence behind bars) But in these prisons with some of the ruffest looking men I have every seen even at street church we have seen the Jesus move and bring these men to tears, Praise God!!!!!! Like I said there is so much I want to say but anyway right now we are staying with a family in the town where auwshwitz is located, we met the daughtewr and her boyfreind at the Christian camp and we called them up when we were planning to go to auwshwitz and they invited us to stay. So we went to auwshwitz and burkinhow ( wrong spelling I know) yesturday and now we are hanging out in krakow and earlier today we went to the salt mines. It was all very amazing and wow Im just in awe of how hospitible the Polish people are. Thje only hotel roome we have stayed in was in Holland. Anyway tell you much more and will have pics when I get home(by Gods grace)
Ok God bless!!!

No comments: