Thursday, July 24, 2008

Warszawa

Praise God! Im in Warszaw and Im super excited! Bogdan is back in Sohatchev with his family but I wanted to spend some time in warsaw so right now Im staying in the church...sort of. so if your in this church and you walk past the pulpit the is a huge cross against the wall and if you walk behind it you go through a door and up a staircase and you get to an apartment. only in Europe. So right now Im staying with paul and His wife ania and they have a sapre room! They know little English and I know little Polish but its working out great they are wonderful people. So today I have a freind who speaks english who will show me around Warszaw and hopefully i can get a camera so I can post some pics. God is so good and Hes given me a love for the Polish people Im really looking foreward to doing some street ministry here and get some of that agapae Jesus love all over the place, just let the love of God mess up peoples lives like it did mine, lol halleluiah! Praise God! Im in Poland!!!! Also next week God willing, Bogdan, "the gangster", Henric, and myself will be doing some prison ministry in the south of Poland.
My little bit of Polish is being stretched but praise God its coming along, they tell me my accent is very good.
Anyway May God be with you whoever reads this and thank you to whoever is praying, God is good!

No comments: